History Of Cylingas
- 1974 – Company Inception
- 1976 – Production Start up to manufacture Gas Cylinders and Pressure Vessels.
- 1979 – Startup of Central Gas System (LPG/LNG) Installation
- 1980 – On Site Construction / API 650 Tanks and AWWA D100
- 2010 – Acquired by ENOC Group 100% Owned By The Government Of Dubai.
- 2010 – EPC division with a focus on Storage facility Projects.
- 2013 – Opened GCC market export.
- 2015 – EPC / Sub-Contractor major projects.
- 2018 – Acquired by private investors focusing on medium to Large EPC Contracts.
Dubai Energy from Waste Project – Air Cooled Condensers
ECOMAR – Petroleum Regeneration & Processing Plant, Fujairah
ELOMP – Lube oil and Grease Manufacturing Plant Phase I,II,III,IV
EFDTT Project – ENOC Fujairah Distribution & Trading Terminal
Falcon Project – Horizon Terminal For Dubai Airport (Jebel Ali)
ENOC – Retail Filling Station – 2 nos
Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects
GAS FILTER VESSELS – QATAR PETROLEUM
DEWA – Dubai Electricity & Water Authority Ph II-III