History Of Cylingas
- 1974 – Company Inception
- 1976 – Production Start up to manufacture Gas Cylinders and Pressure Vessels.
- 1979 – Startup of Central Gas System (LPG/LNG) Installation
- 1980 – On Site Construction / API 650 Tanks and AWWA D100
- 2010 – Acquired by ENOC Group 100% Owned By The Government Of Dubai.
- 2010 – EPC division with a focus on Storage facility Projects.
- 2013 – Opened GCC market export.
- 2015 – EPC / Sub-Contractor major projects.
- 2018 – Acquired by private investors focusing on medium to Large EPC Contracts.
EPC For Storage & Production Facilities
DEWA – Dubai Electricity & Water Authority Ph II-III
ELOMP PH II – ENOC Lube Oil and Grease Manufacturing Plant, Fujairah
GAS FILTER VESSELS – QATAR PETROLEUM
ELOMP PH III – ENOC Lube Oil and Grease Manufacturing Plant, Fujairah
Horizon Terminal (Fujairah ) – Distribution & Trading Terminal (ENOC)
Falcon Project – Horizon Terminal For Dubai Airport (Jebel Ali)